Call for Abstract
6th International Conference and Exhibition on Automobile & Mechanical Engineering, will be organized around the theme “Advanced Technologies in Automobile & Mechanical Engineering”
Automobile Europe 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Automobile Europe 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Automotive vehicles & design is the work involves in the growth of the appearance, and to some scope the ergonomics, of motor vehicles or more specially road vehicles. This most usually referred to automobiles but moreover refers to buses, motorcycles, trucks, vans, and coaches. The practical outline and improvement of an ongoing engine vehicle is typically done by an extensive group from a few distinct orders required inside car building. Car configuration is prepared by fashioners who often have a workmanship foundation and a degree in transportation outline or mechanical plan.
- Track 1-1Vehicle Vibrations
- Track 1-2Electrical Vehicles
- Track 1-3Vehicle Architecture
- Track 1-4Surface Technology
- Track 1-5Advanced Car Body Design
- Track 1-6Engine Dynamics
- Track 1-7Vehicle Illuminations and Solid State Lighting
- Track 1-8Motor Vehicles
- Track 1-9New Chassis System and Integration Technology
- Track 1-10Hybrid Vehicles
The mechanical engineering field requires an understanding of core areas including dynamics, mechanics, materials science, thermodynamics, structural analysis, and electricity. In addition to these core principles, mechanical engineers use tools such as computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), also, item life cycle administration to outline and break down assembling plants, modern gear and hardware, warming and cooling frameworks, transport frameworks, air ship, watercraft, mechanical technology, medicinal gadgets, weapons, and others. It is the part of building that includes the outline, creation, and activity of hardware.
- Track 2-1Nanotechnology
- Track 2-2Mechatronics
- Track 2-3Fluid Mechanics
- Track 2-4Applications
- Track 2-5Accuracy and Precision
Starting at 2013 there was a comprehensive inconstancy of impetus frameworks accessible or perhaps accessible for autos and different vehicles. Options included inside burning motors powered by diesel, propane, petroleum, or flammable gas; half breed vehicles, energy unit vehicles, module mixtures filled by hydrogen and every single electric auto. Energized vehicles seemed to have the fleeting advantage because of the restricted range and staggering expense of batteries. A few choices required development of a system of energizing or charging stations. With no convincing advantage for a particular alternative auto producers sought after parallel development tracks utilizing a decent variety of choices. Lessening the heaviness of vehicles was one methodology being utilized.
- Track 3-1Gasoline-Diesel Engines
- Track 3-2IC Engine
- Track 3-3Engine Cycle Efficiency
- Track 3-4Engine Construction
- Track 3-5Engine Systems: Design and Simulation
- Track 3-6Combustion Engine
- Track 3-7Active and Passive Safety
- Track 3-8Engine Thermodynamics
- Track 3-9Engine Technologies
- Track 3-10NX CAM
- Track 3-11Engine Tribology
The car business is a wide assortment of organizations and associations engaged with the outline, producing, improvement, promoting, and offering of engine vehicles, a few of them are called automakers. It is one of the world's most fundamental financial parts by income.
- Track 4-1Business and Financial Aspects of Automotive Industry
- Track 4-2Global Powerhouses in Automotive Industries
- Track 4-3Auto Recalls - Impact on Automotive Industry and its Management
- Track 4-4Automotive Industry Standards and Regulations
- Track 4-5Potential High Value Products and Innovative Strategies
Mechatronics is combination or junction of Mechanical, Electrical, and Computer Science Engineering. Mechatronics is the closest to robotics with the slight and main difference in mechatronics systems inputs are provided whereas in robotic systems it gets the inputs by itself.
- Track 5-1Sensing and Control Systems
- Track 5-2Mechatronics Systems
- Track 5-3Mechanical Systems
- Track 5-4Artificial Intelligence
- Track 5-5Applications of Robotics
Commotion, vibration, and brutality (NVH), likewise understood as clamor and vibration (N&V), is the investigation and adjustment of the clamor and vibration highlights of vehicles, generally autos and trucks. While commotion and vibration can be promptly estimated, brutality is a specific quality, and is estimated either by means of "jury" valuations, or with logical apparatuses that can convey results reflecting human abstract impersonations. These last devices have a place with the field known as "psychoacoustics." Interior NVH contracts with commotion and vibration experienced by the inhabitants of the lodge, while outside NVH is to a great extent worried about the clamor discharged by the vehicle, and incorporate drive-by clamor testing.
- Track 6-1Sources of NVH
- Track 6-2Engines and Powertrain NVH
- Track 6-3Aero-Acoustic Noise
- Track 6-4Transient NVH Phenomena
- Track 6-5Experimental NVH Analysis Method
- Track 6-6Advanced NVH Simulations
- Track 6-7Pedestrian Warning Sound by Electric Vehicles
- Track 6-8NVH of Light-Weight Vehicles
A brake is a mechanical gadget that deters movement by retaining vitality from a moving framework. It is utilized for decelerating or halting a moving vehicle, pivot, wheel, or to keep its movement, frequently achieved by methods for contact.
- Track 7-1Frictional Brakes
- Track 7-2Pumping Brakes
- Track 7-3Vacuum Assisted Brakes
- Track 7-4Advanced and Combined Braking Systems
- Track 7-5Electromagnetic Brakes
- Track 7-6Anti-Lock Braking Systems
A driverless car (sometimes called an autonomous vehicle, an automated car or a self-driving car) is a robotic vehicle that is designed to travel between destinations with a non-human operator (I.e., without human operator).
- Track 8-1Autonomous trucks
- Track 8-2Transport systems
- Track 8-3Vehicular communication systems
- Track 8-4Testing vehicles
GPS is a satellite route framework used to decide the ground position of a protest. GPS innovation was first utilized by the United States military in the 1960s and ventured into nonmilitary personnel use throughout the following couple of decades. Today, GPS collectors are incorporated into numerous business items, for example, vehicles, cell phones, practice watches, and GIS gadgets.
- Track 9-1Structures of GPS
- Track 9-2Applications OF GPS
- Track 9-3Navigation equations
- Track 9-4Error sources and analysis
- Track 9-5Accuracy enhancement and surveying
- Track 9-6GPS in Military Vehicles
Manufacturing Engineering is a part of expert building worried about the comprehension and utilization of Engineering Procedures in Manufacturing Processes and Production Methods. Manufacturing Engineering requires the capacity to design the acts of assembling; to inquire about and to create apparatuses, procedures, machines and gear; and to incorporate the offices and frameworks for delivering quality item with the ideal consumption of capital.
- Track 10-1Machines and Equipment
- Track 10-2Processes
- Track 10-3Textile Engineering
- Track 10-4Flexible Manufacturing
- Track 10-5Fabrication
Mechanical Design is one of the important branches of Engineering Design. To understand what exactly mechanical design is let us considering an example of gear box of a car. The gear box transmits the motion and the power of the engine to the wheels of the vehicle. The gearbox comprises group of gears which are subjected to not only motion but also the load of the vehicle. For the gears to keep running at wanted speeds and take wanted burdens it is essential that they ought to be outlined. Amid planning different estimations are performed considering wanted speeds and stacks lastly the gears of specific material and particular measurements that can take all heaps and that can be made in any event conceivable cost giving ideal execution is composed. In similar fashion all the components of the car, including engine, have to be designed so that they optimally meet all the functional requirements at lowest possible cost. This whole process of designing is called as mechanical design.
- Track 11-1Mechanical Efficiency
- Track 11-2Mechanical Equilibrium
- Track 11-3Liability
- Track 11-4Advantages
Aerodynamics investigates how gases connect with moving bodies. Since the gas that we experience most is air, streamlined features is fundamentally worried about the powers of drag and lift, which are caused via air disregarding and around strong bodies.
- Track 12-1Airship Design and Development
- Track 12-2Aeronautics
- Track 12-3Satellite Communication
- Track 12-4Climate change and Weather forecasting
- Track 12-5Fluid Mechanics
- Track 12-6Avionics
- Track 12-7Rocket Propulsion
- Track 12-8Industrial Automation
Car gadgets are few electrically-created frameworks utilized in street autos, for example, carputers, in-car entertainment systems, telematics, etc. Automotive electronics were initiated from the need of control engines. The first electronic parts are used to control engine functions and those are mentioned as engine control units (ECU). As electronic controls initiated to be used for further automotive applications, the acronym ECU took on the more common meaning of "electronic control unit", and then specific ECU's were developed. Now, ECU's are modular includes transmission control modules (TCM) or engine control modules (ECM).
- Track 13-1Engine Electronics
- Track 13-2Transmission Electronics
- Track 13-3Chassis Electronics
- Track 13-4Passive Safety
- Track 13-5Driver Assistance
- Track 13-6Infotainment Systems
Apply autonomy is a field of building that arrangement with application and plan of robots and the utilization of PC for their control and handling. Robots are utilized in businesses for accelerating the assembling procedure. They are likewise utilized in the field of ocean investigation, atomic science, overhauling of transmission electric signs, planning of bio-restorative hardware's and so on. Apply autonomy requires the utilization of mechanical building; PC incorporated assembling, electrical designing, programming designing, organic mechanics.
- Track 14-1Artificial Intelligence
- Track 14-2Computer Aided Manufacturing
- Track 14-3Computer Integrated Manufacturing System
- Track 14-4Computational Geometry
- Track 14-5Robot Motion Planning
- Track 14-6Robot Manipulators
As per inquire about on the World Car of the Year Study in 2014, the key developing auto patterns are proficiency, lightweight materials, outline, availability and new vitality. The comparative examination led in 2016 concentrated on network in autos and the patterns that come side it including wellbeing, self-governing driving, and cell phone joining.
- Track 15-1Battery Systems
- Track 15-2Fuel Cells
- Track 15-3Advanced Combustion Modes
- Track 15-4Engine Efficiency
- Track 15-5Vehicle Connectivity
- Track 15-6Autonomous Driving
- Track 15-7Uses of Lightweight and Cost Effective Materials
- Track 15-8Personalized Driving System
- Track 15-9New Energy Cars
- Track 15-10Wireless Charging System
- Track 15-11Downsizing and Turbocharging
Utilization of ergonomic and psychological thoughts and their application has for quite some time been used via car makers to make engines as a considerable measure as secure and loose to the client. The essential target of internal format of any auto is to amplify the reassurance and fulfillment of the travelers. Ideas like HVAC Systems and atmosphere control, car compel Interfaces, Anthropometric databases, Comfort Factors, Ergonomics and Comfort Design, riding Simulators, Driver Friendly structures and territory look into, Digital Human Body Modeling and so forth are principally considered when outlining the inside of a car.
- Track 16-1HVAC Systems and Climate Control
- Track 16-2Anthropometric Databases
- Track 16-3Driving Simulators and Field Studies
- Track 16-4Driver Interfaces
- Track 16-5Digital Human Body Modeling
- Track 16-6Comfort Factors
It is essential to do the needful testing for any vehicles or car before propelling or bring it for advertise. Car testing will distinguish any blunder or mix ups happened for the vehicle. The underneath points are goes under automotive testing.
- Track 17-1Mechanical Testing
- Track 17-2Materials Testing
- Track 17-3Non-Destructive Testing
- Track 17-4Structural and Fatigue Testing
- Track 17-5Test Simulation
- Track 17-6Acoustic Testing
- Track 17-7Aerodynamic Testing
- Track 17-8Environmental Testing
- Track 17-9Vibration Testing
- Track 17-10Data Acquisition
Car wellbeing is the examination and routine with regards to outline, hardware, development and direction to limit the event and results of car accidents. Street movement wellbeing all the more generally incorporates roadway outline.
- Track 18-1Occupational Driving
- Track 18-2Commercial and Societal Concerns Related to Automotive Safety
- Track 18-3Safety of Elderly Drivers
- Track 18-4Functional Safety of Alternative Propulsion Vehicles
- Track 18-5Government Legislations Regarding Automotive Safety
- Track 18-6Crashworthiness, Damage Mitigation and Occupant Protection
- Track 18-7Pre-Crash, In-Crash and Post-Crash Accident Analysis
Current vehicles contain PC frameworks that empower route, correspondence and amusement. These units can possibly produce proof for a criminal or common examination. Research work attempted so far takes a gander at applying computerized criminological information recuperation methods to various car frameworks, both unique hardware maker and reseller's exchange. Various difficulties are looked by the network and are displayed alongside contextual investigations, information examination and proposals for future work.
- Track 19-1Incident Response and Recovery
- Track 19-2Risk Management and Assessment
- Track 19-3Threat Detection and Protection
- Track 19-4Threat Detection and Protection
- Track 19-5IN-Vehicular Cyber Security
- Track 19-6Consumer Privacy
- Track 19-7Manufacturer Security
- Track 19-8Connecting to External Data Centers
At first glance, tires may not appear to be even marginally intricate. Elastic compound, steel belts, and air: it's just as simple as that. Decades back that may have been the situation, especially for the purchaser showcase, yet in current years tire makers (counting new businesses) are fabricating totally new thoughts of tire development that yield all the more dependable, higher execution, and more secure items that are just as profitable as other automotive advancements.
- Track 20-1Tire Durability
- Track 20-2Tire Temperature
- Track 20-3Tire Dynamics
- Track 20-4Tire Wear / Friction
- Track 20-5Tire Structural Performance
- Track 20-6Tire NVH
- Track 20-7Tire NVH
- Track 20-8Tire Materials
Vehicular computerization incorporates the utilization of mechatronics, man-made reasoning, and multi-specialist framework to help a vehicle's administrator. These structures and the vehicles utilizing them might be marked as canny or keen. A vehicle utilizing computerization for intense undertakings, particularly route, might be expressed to as semi-self-sufficient. A vehicle depending solely on mechanization is therefore expressed to as mechanical or self-governing. After the advancement of the incorporated circuit, the complexity of computerization innovation made strides. Makers and scientists progressively included a scope of robotized capacities to autos and different vehicles.
- Track 21-1Automated Driving
- Track 21-2Autonomous Cars
- Track 21-3Vehicle Tracking System
- Track 21-4Vehicle Tracking System
- Track 21-5Traction Control System
- Track 21-6Four Wheel Drive
- Track 21-7Electronic Stability Control
- Track 21-8Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
- Track 21-9Closed Loop Automated Systems
- Track 21-10Automated Guided Vehicle
- Track 21-11Dynamic Steering Response
- Track 21-12Autonomous Cars
Engine vehicle discharges make a commitment to air contaminations and are a noteworthy fixing in the production of exhaust cloud in some huge towns. Transportation contributed the greater part of the carbon monoxide and nitrogen oxides, and very nearly a fourth of the hydrocarbons radiated into our air.
- Track 22-1Exhaust Gas
- Track 22-2Advance Air Filters
- Track 22-3Air Pollution by Automobile
- Track 22-4Impact of Air Pollution on Environment
- Track 22-5After Treatment and Emission Monitoring
- Track 22-6Development of Clean Combustion and Low Emission Engines
- Track 22-7Automotive Emissions and its Control
The fuel economy of a vehicle or automobile is the fuel efficiency relationship between the distance travelled and the quantity of fuel consumed by the vehicle. Utilization can be expressed as far as volume of fuel to cover a separation, or the separation secured per unit volume of fuel expended. Since fuel utilization of cars is a central point in air contamination, and subsequently importation of motor fuel can be a huge part of a nation's foreign trade, many countries execute requirements for fuel economy.
- Track 23-1Fuel Injections and Sprays
- Track 23-2Fuels and Lubricants
- Track 23-3Flow and Combustion Diagnostics
- Track 23-4Advanced Combustion Systems
- Track 23-5Vehicle Energy Management
- Track 23-6Fuel Efficiency
- Track 23-7Fuel Economy-Boosting Technologies
Materials Science is a spanning the physics, interdisciplinary subject and chemistry of matter, industrial manufacturing processes and engineering applications.
- Track 24-1Electrical and magnetic properties of materials
- Track 24-2Heat treatment
- Track 24-3Organic materials
- Track 24-4Phase transformation
- Track 24-5Theory of alloys
- Track 24-6Semiconductor materials
- Track 24-7Deformation of materials
Simulation is the imitation of the task or operation of a genuine procedure or framework. The demonstration of reenacting something initially necessitates that a model be produced; this model speaks to the key attributes, practices and elements of the chose physical or dynamic framework or process. This model speaks about the framework itself, while the recreation speaks about the task of the framework after some time.
- Track 25-1Computer simulation
- Track 25-2Clinical healthcare simulators
- Track 25-3Simulation in education and training
- Track 25-4Simulation in entertainment
- Track 25-5Simulation and manufacturing
- Track 25-6Simulation games
CAD is the use of computer technology for design and design documentation. CAD/CAM applications are used to both design a product and programming the manufacturing processes, specifically, CNC machining. CAM is software uses the models and assemblies created in CAD software to generate the tool paths that drive the machines that turn the designs into physical parts.
- Track 26-1High Speed Machining, including streamlining of tool paths
- Track 26-25 Axis Machining
- Track 26-3Multi-function Machining
- Track 26-4Multi-function Machining
- Track 26-5Multi-function Machining
- Track 26-6Feature recognition and machining
- Track 26-7Automation of Machining processes
- Track 26-8NX CAM
- Track 26-9CAM Express